Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Games

Sorry again for the lack of updates for awhile, but I've been playing around with the Wii lately. Since Vick asked on my last post---Santa got a Wii bundle which included Summer Sports Paradise and Monster 4X4: World Circuit (with wheel) along with 2000 Wii points as well as the already included Wii Sports. I also got Lego Star Wars, which I had gotten for my brother, but he already had it---so that is one reason Santa wanted to bring a Wii this year. My brother got me Wii Music. With some of my Christmas money, I got some Wii accessories as well as these games: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Play with Wii Remote, Carnival Games: MiniGolf, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and I got Cooking Mama: Cook Off and Ultimate I Spy. My mom got Active Life Outdoor Challenge with some of her Christmas money as Wii Fits are hard to find and Active Life Outdoor Challenge works as a nice substitute.

No comments: