Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thoughts On The Atonement



Due to Easter approaching soon, I've decided to do a post series on the Atonement. Here is a list of the categories in which I will divide this series:

שִׁ֥יר הַשִּׁירִ֖ים, Intimacy And The Passover


Implications Of The Incarnation To The Atonement
---from searchingthescriptures.net.


Blood And The Atonement--- due to The Mysterious Cities of Gold finally coming out on an official region 1 DVD in April, I have been re-watching the fan-made bootleg copy that I obtained from Tim Skutt. Since The Mysterious Cities of Gold centers on various cultures of Mesoamerica and South America---this gave me the idea to explain the significance of blood to various religions.


Jesus As Victor: A Theology Of The Cross


In the meantime, see my friend Christian Beyer's post on the Atonement and Wade Burleson's post.

No comments: