Thursday, June 4, 2009

Todd Friel Responds To Dr. Tiller's Murder



Once again, Todd is full of hot air and his kind of rhetoric is what ultimately leads to these type of acts of "Christian Terrorism." I have nothing further to add, so what are your thoughts?

Also, here's something just as disturbing---John Meunier’s Blog: Bring a gun to church day. No not John Meunier, but the subject of his post:
I am not making this up.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – A Kentucky pastor is inviting his flock to bring guns to church to celebrate the Fourth of July and the Second Amendment.

2 comments:

BruceA said...

You're exactly right. It's this kind of rhetoric that leads the ultra-extremists to assassinate doctors that perform abortions.

TheoPoet said...

Thanks for stopping by. Exactly---I think the majority of the people I know feel the same. I also find it interesting how Todd know Dr. Tiller's eternal fate---to my knowledge only God knows that---unless Todd believes he is God, because Todd rhymes with God.