Wednesday, October 1, 2008

After December Is When We Begin Our Intensive Gospel Study

So I decided to start posting my John study on here. Please bear with me as I repost material from Facebook as I already posted up to John 9 on there.

THE GOSPEL OF JOHN: INTENSIVE GOSPEL READING PROGRAM FOR FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH-WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA






Ben Currin

Summer 2008

Primary Sources:









---Pictures taken from http://www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html. Secondary Sources: All secondary sources are cited within the text itself.


---On Facebook published author Peter Wallace had this to say about my John study:

Peter Wallace wrote at 7:23am
Hey Ben, thanks for your studies on John... very interesting and helpful. If you'd like a devotional approach to the gospel of John, check out my book LIVING LOVED: Knowing Jesus as the Lover of Your Soul (Seabury). Cheers!
Peter

No comments: