barack obama's liberal speech to school children
Hi! Flush Flimflaw here, and I am just outraged by Barack "Osama" Hussein Obama's speech to school kids last week. And I'm even more outraged that the liberal media is not outraged by it.
Obama said, and I quote, "I’m glad you all could join us today."
Can you believe that? It's outrageous! What a bunch of liberal hooey. "I'm glad you all could join us today."
Now I want to explain to you what liberals mean when they say that. Because when an ordinary person says, "I'm glad you all could join us today," it's just a greeting. But when a liberal says it, it's just outrageous what the liberal media lets him get away with.
You see, what he's telling the kids is that gay marriage is OK. When a liberal says "all" he means that same-sex couples should have "all" the same benefits as normal people. That's what the word "all" means there. Obama is indoctrinating our school children right in front of our eyes.
A Livable Worldview
-
What constitutes a livable worldview?
By "livable" I mean a suite of beliefs and convictions that provide the
human heart with the support, conviction, s...
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment