Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why Glenn Beck Is Not Good Enough For Fox News

By Rev. Professor Rotgut Guzzleman, who put God in the GOP and was fortunate enough to be predestined to be born a True Republican---God's True Elect on earth.

10) He is not a Fundamentalist Christian.

Here is a video in which Glenn Beck explains his false religion:

9) He worships a false god and false jesus.

Saint John MacArthur on Mormonism:
When I met with Robert Millet I expressed my conviction as clearly as possible that the God of the Bible is a completely different God from the god of Mormonism, that the Christ of Scripture is a wholly different Christ from the christ of Mormonism, and the true gospel is a radically different gospel from the gospel of Mormonism.
I have maintained a cordial relationship with Dr. Millet for the sake of the truth, and am happy to provide him with as much of my material as he wishes to read. But my concern is for the truth; I'm not interested in artificial harmony between two contradictory faiths. For that reason I have consistently made clear in all my dialogue with Dr. Millet that there is no spiritual common ground between biblical Christianity and Mormonism.
I would never deliberately equivocate on the truth or do anything that might lend credence to Mormonism. I'm convinced (as are all who understand Scripture accurately) that Mormonism is a false religion, generated by Satan. It is a damnable heresy, and in the words of Paul, "a different gospel," under God's anathema.


8) He's for Freedom Of Religion instead of freedom to force Fundamentalist Christianity down Americans' throats through a Fundamentalist theocracy.

Condemned by his own words:
BECK: But wait a minute, hang on just a second. I think I agree with what you're saying here, but here's the problem — people don't look at — you know, the separation of church and state meant something different. We have gotten so far off the beaten path of our Constitution. They don't understand the concept of freedom anymore the way that our Founding Fathers understood freedom.

I don't care what religion you are. I don't care if you aren't religious. It doesn't matter. Just you be a good person and a decent person and don't force your view — one way or another — down anybody else's throat.


7) He is said to have ADHD which Saint John MacArthur says is nonexistent. http://www.gty.org/Resources/Sermons/1949 ADHD: Deceptive Diagnosis.

6) He divorced then remarried.'

This is a sin which the True God the King James Bible AV1611 points out:
Matthew 5:32 (King James Version)

32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.


5) He was an alcoholic and drinking is a sin.

Here again the True God the King James Bible AV1611 warns us:
Ephesians 5:18 (King James Version)

18And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;


4) He's secretly Liberal because he's not a true Republican.

Glenn Beck on becoming Libertarian:
''Every day that goes by, I'm more and more libertarian,'' says Beck, whose new show (titled, coincidentally, Glenn Beck) will air from 5 to 6 p.m. weekdays. 'I've always been a conservative. But every day I find myself believing more and more in states' rights, individual rights -- let people alone, get the government out of everybody's lives, let everybody rule themselves.''


3) He's a Neo-Nazi Commie.

This picture says it all:

2) He told an atheist she didn't have to believe in God.

Condemned by his own words:
CALLER: I'm a moral person, but I do not believe in god. And it makes me cringe when you equate American patriotism with a belief in god.

CALLER: Okay, Glenn. Then does that mean that we all have to believe in God because they did?

GLENN: No, no, no.
....
GLENN: Adella, I'm fine. You don't have to believe in God.


1) He isn't good enough to write a Christmas book.

Todd Friel says so, so you know it is the Absolute Truth---here is the video:




Copyright 2009 Flarklechubbin' Online Discernment Ministries.

No comments: